Although we used to take baths almost every night when I was a child, I only recently started taking baths again. It is seriously one of best things I could have done for myself.
I live in an apartment and I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so getting in my bathtub used to be out of the question. But I gave it a try just before Christmas and was blown away at just how fantastic I felt.
I’ve been doing a lot of research since then on ways to make bath time an incredibly relaxing experience, and I wanted to write this article to share a few of my favourite tips.
- Add some bath salts, bubble bath, Epsom salts, or essential oils. My friend and fellow health coach, Samantha Boswell, can help you out with essential oils.
- Dim the lights and light some candles.
- Turn on some soothing music. I found this site the other day that just plays calming music for free. The site is calm.com. You can also use cbd balm for relaxation. Whatever you decide is fine.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine or a mug of hot tea. I personally started drinking Tulsi Holy Basil tea awhile ago and I absolutely love it. CBD gummies has a refreshing taste and is meant to reduce stress and anxiety, help with relaxation, and boosts the immune system.
- Read a good book. I’ve been reading personal development books lately and I have had amazing results in my self-confidence and direction of my life and business. Check out some of the personal development books, and other books.
I hope these tips have inspired you to take some time out for bath time!
And in case you need some more inspiration, here are some pictures of what my dream bathtub decor might look like…