You just finish doing your fabulous looking nails! You on the way home and getting out of your car you, by accident, hit your nail on the car door. You look at your nails and you have a big chip knocked off that nail. Today’s gel nail polish is stronger, more resilient, and less subject to ugly chips, broke nails, and hideous looking nail tears. The latest technology, dip powder – The biggest brand is sns nails is one of most durable nail polishes on the market.
How the Dip Powder Process Works
The dip powder application process is simple and flawless. Once you have dipped your nails in the dipping powder, you just seal the color with a protective clear coat polish. To make it even more convenient, we have a dip powder starter kit.
Advantages of the Dipping Powder Process
Great option for do at-home manicures.
You will save time and money over salon acrylic or gel polish manicures.
No exposure to inhaling harmful dust contaminates as you are exposed to when an acrylic polish manicure is applied.
No exposure to UV light.
Unlike gel or acrylic polish manicures, the powder will not stick to your skin.
Dipping Powder Manicure lasts up to one month.
Dipping Powder dries instantly, unlike gel and acrylic polishes that require time under a UV or LED light to dry.
Most of us are guilty of committing mistakes when having our nails done on our own. When you find yourself in the same situation, remember that everybody else had some time in their lives have failed in creating the perfect nails that they want to have. It can be totally embarrassing, but you can learn from them and just laugh everything off after a while. After all, no one is perfect. To fail is equivalent to be human.
Here are the top 10 nail polish mistakes that many of us may have done or are still doing until now:
Remember those years when you were still a teenager and dealing with pimples problem? Well, some people moved on from that phase of their lives. Some people still deal with breakouts every once in a while. Have you ever wondered, what exactly causes acne? Have you ever questioned yourself how you can fix this thing?
Oh, the stress of dealing with acne problem can be overwhelming. Especially if you are someone who loves makeup, applying products can cause even more reactions. But you should never feel like acne is the thing that is holding you back. If you understand the causes and how to handle it, you will be good. In this article, we will share you some tips on how you can manage your acne problems. Keep reading to find out more.
The Common Causes of Acne
In the USA, acne is the most common skin problems. Even though the presence of acne is not fatal, it can be very painful and overwhelming. And, due to society’s point of view, those with severe acne problem tends to suffer emotional distress as well. For the majority of teenagers, this can impact their self-esteem. Often, severe acne problem will lead to permanent scars on the skin.
Some of the most common causes of acne include having too much oil accumulated in your follicles. You might also have many dead skin cells and bacteria all building up in your pores. When they are too much of bad kinds of stuff in your skin, it will definitely cause acne. Other than that, certain types of food will also trigger acne. These include:
- Potato Chips
- Milk Chocolate
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream
If you are constantly eating the majority of this food, the causes of your acne might be due to them. In order for you to be able to treat your acne, you have to control the intakes of these foods. Of course, we can’t really avoid the cravings. But if you fuel the cravings with more than what you should have consumed, that’s where the problem lies in.
Multiple Types of Acne Treatment
There are multiple types of acne treatment which you can try. Some of the common ones include you naturally dealing with them first. However, while treating your acne, it is very important for you not to trigger them by doing some of these:
- Over cleansing your skin with harsh cleansers and chemicals
- Picking your skin blemishes
- Not giving your skin enough chance to adapt to new products
- Letting your skin staying dehydrated
- Not patient enough to treat your acne
About 75% – 95% of pregnant women end up developing stretch marks (a.k.a pregnancy marks or striae gradarum) on their bellies. As one of these expecting moms, even while your concerns mostly focus on keeping your baby safe and healthy inside your tummy, you still want to be seen as beautiful as you can be on the outside. Unfortunately, with stretch marks that seem to grow with the baby inside your belly, as well as other skin challenges that call your attention, it may not be easy to feel 100% positive throughout the day.
What are pregnancy marks?
These pregnancy marks become noticeable as the skin is stretched like when you build up body fat or as the baby inside your womb develops. They are actually scar formations that develop on the tissues supporting the skin and appears as a silvery white hue. They represent the small tears in the collagen as it starts to break off from the skin. They first appear as reddish or purple in color. They gradually fade to a pale or silvery white hue and the skin within the area is quite soft to touch. These pregnancy marks are not painful and usually fade after pregnancy. For some, however, it takes a long time for these marks to totally fade off. At times they seem to be impossible to erase.
What are the causes of these pregnancy marks?
There are other causes of stretch marks appearing on the skin other than the growing baby inside your belly. Lack of normal hydration can also cause stretch marks to be visible. This generally makes the skin dry and quite difficult to stretch. The expansion on the part of the belly and other parts of the body leaves these marks. For this reason, doctors and other health experts recommend that you hydrate regularly, especially during pregnancy. You might also need to use a belly cream for pregnancy and incorporate it into your belly skin care routine to maintain moisture and minimize the signs of pregnancy marks.
Another reason for concern is your diet. Note that the skin will regain and retain its elasticity when it receives the right nutrients it needs. If your body does not get the right amount of food it needs to supply both you and your baby’s nutritional needs, your skin will likewise suffer. The skin requires substances such as vitamins E, C, and A, fatty acids, zinc and selenium for your skin to reflect that youthful glow.
- Just three strokes and you’re fine. When polishing your nails, its ideal you paint with just three strokes. Begin by dipping the brush into the jug and getting a tolerable measure of nail polish on the edges. Beginning at the base of your nail, stroke the brush to one side, to the other side, and finally, down to the center. You’re done!
2. Always remember to use a base coat. It may cost you some additional money but it essential for the colored polish on your nails to grip on. It will also help our manicure to last a few additional days longer, and prevent the pigmented paint from changing the color of your nails.
3. Make use of your old lip brush to help clean up the edges of your nail. It is normal to have colors of the lines but when it involves DND nails, you have no option but to be concise with your cleaning procedure. It is recommended that you take your old lip brush, dip it in the polish remover and swipe it around the nails beds to tidy up the edges.
4. Make sure you look for the appropriate white. White polishes are trendy and have a great look so if you’re picking out a white polish, ensure it is creamy, thick and does not go too streaky or sheer. For you to be sure it isn’t too opaque, wipe a little of it around the bottle and see if it sheer. If it is, then the polish does not contain the necessary amount of pigment.
5. Avoid SNS gelous color that dry up too fast. They can dry out and dehydrate your nails sometimes.