Although we used to take baths almost every night when I was a child, I only recently started taking baths again. It is seriously one of best things I could have done for myself.
I live in an apartment and I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so getting in my bathtub used to be out of the question. But I gave it a try just before Christmas and was blown away at just how fantastic I felt.
I’ve been doing a lot of research since then on ways to make bath time an incredibly relaxing experience, and I wanted to write this article to share a few of my favourite tips.
- Add some bath salts, bubble bath, Epsom salts, or essential oils. My friend and fellow health coach, Samantha Boswell, can help you out with essential oils.
- Dim the lights and light some candles.
- Turn on some soothing music. I found this site the other day that just plays calming music for free. The site is calm.com. You can also use cbd balm for relaxation. Whatever you decide is fine.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine or a mug of hot tea. I personally started drinking Tulsi Holy Basil tea awhile ago and I absolutely love it. CBD gummies has a refreshing taste and is meant to reduce stress and anxiety, help with relaxation, and boosts the immune system.
- Read a good book. I’ve been reading personal development books lately and I have had amazing results in my self-confidence and direction of my life and business. Check out some of the personal development books, and other books.
I hope these tips have inspired you to take some time out for bath time!
And in case you need some more inspiration, here are some pictures of what my dream bathtub decor might look like…
I thought I would share with you two awesome health & wellness websites that I discovered recently, since I know many of you love reading about this kind of stuff.
1. Naturalnews.com. I love how Natural News gives you the option of receiving a daily round-up of the top health and wellness stories delivered straight to your inbox. They are a great resource for the most up-to-date, controversial, newsworthy stories in the field of health and wellness.
2. Wellnessdart.com. Their articles span a wide range of topics, including nutrition, exercise, self-care, sleep, natural remedies for all types of illnesses, and more. Any time I visit their site, I get a ton of awesome information that I can incorporate into my daily routine and recommend to my clients.
3. Bronze Bright: Bronzebright.com is the top source for hair care, skin care, natural remedies, DIY beauty products, and healthy recipes for moms and families.
Do you have any other websites to share with me? I love reading articles on health and wellness, as you know, and would be grateful for any great recommendations you can make! Post them below!
You just finish doing your fabulous looking nails! You on the way home and getting out of your car you, by accident, hit your nail on the car door. You look at your nails and you have a big chip knocked off that nail. Today’s gel nail polish is stronger, more resilient, and less subject to ugly chips, broke nails, and hideous looking nail tears. The latest technology, dip powder – The biggest brand is sns nails is one of most durable nail polishes on the market.
How the Dip Powder Process Works
The dip powder application process is simple and flawless. Once you have dipped your nails in the dipping powder, you just seal the color with a protective clear coat polish. To make it even more convenient, we have a dip powder starter kit.
Advantages of the Dipping Powder Process
Great option for do at-home manicures.
You will save time and money over salon acrylic or gel polish manicures.
No exposure to inhaling harmful dust contaminates as you are exposed to when an acrylic polish manicure is applied.
No exposure to UV light.
Unlike gel or acrylic polish manicures, the powder will not stick to your skin.
Dipping Powder Manicure lasts up to one month.
Dipping Powder dries instantly, unlike gel and acrylic polishes that require time under a UV or LED light to dry.
Most of us are guilty of committing mistakes when having our nails done on our own. When you find yourself in the same situation, remember that everybody else had some time in their lives have failed in creating the perfect nails that they want to have. It can be totally embarrassing, but you can learn from them and just laugh everything off after a while. After all, no one is perfect. To fail is equivalent to be human.
Here are the top 10 nail polish mistakes that many of us may have done or are still doing until now:
Remember those years when you were still a teenager and dealing with pimples problem? Well, some people moved on from that phase of their lives. Some people still deal with breakouts every once in a while. Have you ever wondered, what exactly causes acne? Have you ever questioned yourself how you can fix this thing?
Oh, the stress of dealing with acne problem can be overwhelming. Especially if you are someone who loves makeup, applying products can cause even more reactions. But you should never feel like acne is the thing that is holding you back. If you understand the causes and how to handle it, you will be good. In this article, we will share you some tips on how you can manage your acne problems. Keep reading to find out more.
The Common Causes of Acne
In the USA, acne is the most common skin problems. Even though the presence of acne is not fatal, it can be very painful and overwhelming. And, due to society’s point of view, those with severe acne problem tends to suffer emotional distress as well. For the majority of teenagers, this can impact their self-esteem. Often, severe acne problem will lead to permanent scars on the skin.
Some of the most common causes of acne include having too much oil accumulated in your follicles. You might also have many dead skin cells and bacteria all building up in your pores. When they are too much of bad kinds of stuff in your skin, it will definitely cause acne. Other than that, certain types of food will also trigger acne. These include:
- Potato Chips
- Milk Chocolate
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream
If you are constantly eating the majority of this food, the causes of your acne might be due to them. In order for you to be able to treat your acne, you have to control the intakes of these foods. Of course, we can’t really avoid the cravings. But if you fuel the cravings with more than what you should have consumed, that’s where the problem lies in.
Multiple Types of Acne Treatment
There are multiple types of acne treatment which you can try. Some of the common ones include you naturally dealing with them first. However, while treating your acne, it is very important for you not to trigger them by doing some of these:
- Over cleansing your skin with harsh cleansers and chemicals
- Picking your skin blemishes
- Not giving your skin enough chance to adapt to new products
- Letting your skin staying dehydrated
- Not patient enough to treat your acne