Are you tired of fixing your chipped DND nail polish just few days after you had it done on the salon? If you are, you might want to consider ditching the old plain polish and switch to using Nail Dipping Powder. Dip Powder is the latest trend in nail art that is a hybrid between fake nails and manicure. It requires less special tools and when done correctly it can last up to five weeks.
What you’ll need
LDS Clear Powder
LDS Base Powder
LDS D157 Endless Love
LDS D50 Ladyfingers
LDS D143 Crème de la Crème
LDS Liquid Gel Base
LDS Liquid Sealer Dry
Looks that you can do
1. Gradient Nail Design
Monotone nail designs are slowly being forgotten because the modern technology is telling us that there are limitless possibilities that we can do to our nails. Manicure nowadays uses two or more tone that makes it more interesting and vibrant. Like gradient nail design where one color fades to switch to another shade.
2. French Tip Ombre
The French tip manicure that we love is now evolving itself to a trendier and edgier look. From a nude basecoat, using nail dipping powder can now be done to achieve a more upscale effect. Just combine any of the LDS dipping powder above and you’ll surely be surprised with how many styles you can make.
3. Sugar-Effect Floral Nail Design
Aside from using glittered nail polish, a nail dipping powder that also give you a shinny effect but less the harm you can get from using glitters. Since glitters don’t melt and goes to the water once washed, nail dipping powder is a good alternative while it will not harm your body and the environment. It also gives a slight 3D effect as the sugar-effect floral nail is embossed.
4. Nude Ombre Nail
Not all women likes extravagant nail art, some would prefer to go for nude and natural look. But that could get boring eventually. The LDS nail dipping powder listed above can turn your traditional nude nail art to a millennial nude ombre nail. It can be achieved by combining the right nail dipping powder. The use of nail dipping powder will give your nail a more contemporary look but not too loud so you are still on the same minimalist theme, it was just enhanced.
5. Pink to White Ombre Nail Design
Again, you want to stay minimalist, you can achieve that without being boring by combining the shade of pink and white in one nail. The combination of LDS Base Powder, LDS D50 Ladyfingers and LDS D143 Crème de la crème will give you that pink to white ombre nail design that will change your usual minimalist manicure to mini-wow-ist.
Update your classic monotone nails to ombre looking nail design by using the same products over and over. You just have to unleash your creative side and you will surely never run out of nail designs to try.
Although we used to take baths almost every night when I was a child, I only recently started taking baths again. It is seriously one of best things I could have done for myself.
I live in an apartment and I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so getting in my bathtub used to be out of the question. But I gave it a try just before Christmas and was blown away at just how fantastic I felt.
I’ve been doing a lot of research since then on ways to make bath time an incredibly relaxing experience, and I wanted to write this article to share a few of my favourite tips.
- Add some bath salts, bubble bath, Epsom salts, or essential oils. My friend and fellow health coach, Samantha Boswell, can help you out with essential oils.
- Dim the lights and light some candles.
- Turn on some soothing music. I found this site the other day that just plays calming music for free. The site is calm.com. You can also use cbd balm for relaxation. Whatever you decide is fine.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine or a mug of hot tea. I personally started drinking Tulsi Holy Basil tea awhile ago and I absolutely love it. CBD gummies has a refreshing taste and is meant to reduce stress and anxiety, help with relaxation, and boosts the immune system.
- Read a good book. I’ve been reading personal development books lately and I have had amazing results in my self-confidence and direction of my life and business. Check out some of the personal development books, and other books.
I hope these tips have inspired you to take some time out for bath time!
And in case you need some more inspiration, here are some pictures of what my dream bathtub decor might look like…
I thought I would share with you two awesome health & wellness websites that I discovered recently, since I know many of you love reading about this kind of stuff.
1. Naturalnews.com. I love how Natural News gives you the option of receiving a daily round-up of the top health and wellness stories delivered straight to your inbox. They are a great resource for the most up-to-date, controversial, newsworthy stories in the field of health and wellness.
2. Wellnessdart.com. Their articles span a wide range of topics, including nutrition, exercise, self-care, sleep, natural remedies for all types of illnesses, and more. Any time I visit their site, I get a ton of awesome information that I can incorporate into my daily routine and recommend to my clients.
3. Puce Beauty: Pucebeauty.com is the top source for hair care, skin care, natural remedies, DIY beauty products, and healthy recipes for moms and families.
Do you have any other websites to share with me? I love reading articles on health and wellness, as you know, and would be grateful for any great recommendations you can make! Post them below!
You just finish doing your fabulous looking nails! You on the way home and getting out of your car you, by accident, hit your nail on the car door. You look at your nails and you have a big chip knocked off that nail. Today’s gel nail polish is stronger, more resilient, and less subject to ugly chips, broke nails, and hideous looking nail tears. The latest technology, dip powder – The biggest brand is SNS nails is one of most durable nail polishes on the market.
How the Dip Powder Process Works
The dip powder application process is simple and flawless. Once you have dipped your nails in the dipping powder, you just seal the color with a protective clear coat polish. To make it even more convenient, we have a dip powder starter kit.
Advantages of the Dipping Powder Process
Great option for do at-home manicures.
You will save time and money over salon acrylic or gel polish manicures.
No exposure to inhaling harmful dust contaminates as you are exposed to when an acrylic polish manicure is applied.
No exposure to UV light.
Unlike gel or acrylic polish manicures, the powder will not stick to your skin.
Dipping Powder Manicure lasts up to one month.
Dipping Powder dries instantly, unlike gel and acrylic polishes that require time under a UV or LED light to dry.
Most of us are guilty of committing mistakes when having our nails done on our own. When you find yourself in the same situation, remember that everybody else had some time in their lives have failed in creating the perfect nails that they want to have. It can be totally embarrassing, but you can learn from them and just laugh everything off after a while. After all, no one is perfect. To fail is equivalent to be human.
Here are the top 10 nail polish mistakes that many of us may have done or are still doing until now: